Welcome to John Lambe Associates
consultants to the leisure industry for planning, design and landscape.
Our unique, family-run practice advises private and public sector clients across the UK and overseas. Our work includes regional and national award-winning design schemes.
Since our practice was founded in 1974, we have developed market-leading expertise in the design and obtaining planning permission for caravan and holiday parks in sensitive areas, including Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Heritage Coast sites and National Parks.
We have extensive experience in liaising and negotiating with planning authorities and other statutory bodies to assist our clients in achieving the outcome they are looking for.
Projects / services include planning, design and negotiations for:
- preparation and submission of planning applications for park layout plans (new park proposals, existing parks - improvements / upgrading / extensions); leisure activities; facilities buildings and Change of Use
- applications for Certificates of Lawful Use or Development. Applications for Site Licences.
- tourism and leisure; rural land use; landscape reclamation; recreation and conservation.
- planning appeals - Written Representations, Informal Hearings, and Public Inquiries.
- planning policy framework representations (e.g. Strategy / UDP and LDF)
- Visual Impact Assessments / Landscape Assessments, Ecological Assessments, Transport Assessments, Agricultural Assessments, Flood Risk Assessments
- landscaping (including planting plans)
- landscape and aerial photography
- architecture and interior design
- graphic design / park signage / logos
- marketing / brochures
- feasibility and evaluation reports - including environmental aspects
The Practice is a Member of the National Caravan Council (NCC) - Supplies & Services Section
To find out more about our services, please contact us.